lebah juling??


kawan-kawanku yang amat kusayangi..

Thursday, January 23, 2014

2.0.1.4

Pejam celik, pejam celik we are already in 2014. Lol. Dah 24 hari kita dalam 2014 baru nak update blog kan. Poor me, busy 24 hours 7 days a week makes me doesn't get enough time to update my blog.  This new year, I'll get new handphone so that's mean I be active back on my instagram; Tenggiling Bergulung.. For any enquiries you can ask me at my twitter; Aisyah Ishak..

InsyaAllah, in 2014 I will finished my foundation studies and InsyaALLAH, I will persue my degree. and and and and the most important part is there will be another wedding.. Yeay, bridesmaid to be not the bride.. haha..

SoI guess that's the end of our story.. akhir kata.. setialah padaku, nescaya aku menyayangimu.. jadah jiwang sangat ni..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...